Here's this week's Hop question:
Some people like to do it in the office. Others prefer it in bed. Some people like it on the dining room table. Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm asking where you like to write!
We like to write in different places. Virginia is limited to writing at her drafty, uncomfortable desk at home, or in her work cubicle where she dodges stares from co-workers. She hopes to get a laptop soon to make it more comfortable and portable. Kristina however, has a laptop, so she likes to write anywhere; the bed, outside, in the kitchen, or wherever her little ones happen to be causing problems while she's distracted, trying to finish up a scene.
Want to join the fun? See below for details.
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
Not sure if you qualify? If you have a blog to add, guess what, you’re a writer! So check out the rules, grab the link and join the hop! We’re small for now, but we hope to continue to grow.
Please click the quill logo above to join the Hop and view the spotlight writer, Liz Schulte from Bat Country, and her answer to this week's featured question.