I’ve been writing like crazy trying to tie up the ending to Gift of Blood, but in the mean time I received this great award, and couldn’t ignore it. I humbly received The Memetastic Award from, Elizabeth Sharp over at Sharp Words. She’s one of the fabulous writers I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know at the HP Writer’s Club. What is the Memetastic Award you might ask? Well, drum roll please….basically, it’s a really lame logo that I get to post up on my blog, while I get the chance to play this great game with all of you.
Here are the rules of this amazing award (pictured below):
1. I must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic in a post (as done so above).
2. I must list 5 things about myself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. My readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on my blog.
3. I must pass this awesomely, prestigious award on to 5 deserving bloggers.
With our further ado, the five lucky contestants I now give this magnificent award to are:
Last but not least, can YOU guess which one of the facts below is true?
1. I convinced two rough and tough cowboys to take off their shoes in a bar and show me their sparkly gold pedicures.
2. While driving to visit the Hopi Reservation, I got lost and ended up one state over.
3. I camped out at the site of an ancient ruin to gain the experience for my story.
4. The Hopi people invited me to participate in one of their sacred rituals.
5. I crashed an anthropology class I saw in session while scoping out the college, to get a better feel for one of my characters, the steamy Professor Hart.
So which one of the facts above do you think is true? I WILL answer when someone gets it right.